Peace Symbol Wax Cord Braided Bracelet
Regular price €5.00
Expand your collection of everyday accessories with this Handmade Peace symbol wax cord braided bracelet. Featuring turquoise beads on brown macrame waxed cord.
Length: 16.5cm (plaited section only)
Length of adjustable ties: 10cm
Shipping: Our products are made in Thailand, but are warehoused and shipped from within the EU. Click here to read our shipping information.
Care information: If you want it to last longer it is advice to take it off each time that you take a shower, however you can still wear it while swimming.
POSTAGE & DELIVERY INFORMATION
NEWS! All our orders are now sent with DHL Express!
We now send all our orders with DHL, for their fast & reliable service!*
Your order will be sent via DHL Express
All orders are sent with a tracking number; click here to Track Your Shipment
We are offering Free Worldwide shipping, minimum spend required. See the conditions below.
- Orders within Spain: require a minimum spend of €45 per order.
- EU orders: require a minimum spend of €120 per order.
- International Orders, outside EU: a minimum spend of €150 per order. (Includes UK)
- Orders within Spain: €7 per order.
- EU orders: €22 per order .
- International Orders, outside EU: €30 per order. (Includes UK)
All orders are sent with a tracking number!
The above fees are standard for each order, regardless of how many pieces you order, so the more you order at one time the more you save!
To receive notice of discounts, specials & offers please subscribe to our newsletter
In most cases orders will be packed dispatched for delivery within 1-3 days. Shipping times will depend on your location, please see below:
- Spain: Usually within 1-2 working days.
- EU: Usually with 1-2 working days.
- International: Usually within working 1-3 days.
If you have any queries regarding your order, you can contact us via the Contact Us page.
*Delivery update Covid-19; Thankfully we are able to continue our small family business, almost as usual, from our home during the Covid-19 global pandemic.